Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Please, Leave Me


Please, leave me

For my heart cannot hold much longer
The feelings that it hosts inside,
When they seep out my eyes they scream
But my will for normalcy remains stronger

Will my lone breath ever come?

I know more than you ever might
Of how my twisted thoughts they work,
If it were my choice I’d begin my depart
But my heart cannot leave your hands for they hold it tight

Do you know you need to go?

As I bite back my lips tremble
When I entertain the thoughts I do,
The temptation is in every facet
For me to resist it is our love that must crumble

Please don’t leave?

My mind is bound
My heart has stiches,
Your needle hands pull them out
When I am exposed you will not like the darkness that is found

Let me show you there is some light?

Please, leave me not

No comments:

Post a Comment